July 15, 2010

Decency

These past few days had been mentally exhausting.. I met lots of weird people. I'm actually wondering, am I being the weird one or is it them?

A few days ago I met a woman who's a bit brash. It's the first time I met her.
(shaking hands)
me: Hello, I'm W.
She: Hi, I'm F. So, you're W, I saw your photos with Efan on Facebook! You're that girl who's very flirtatious.. No, that's not the word, umm... coquettish! Wait, no! Wild !!
I was thinking like,"Um...Ok, is this supposed to be a compliment or an insult? We just met...And you're judging me based on those crazy photos we shot on purpose.."
So, I just smiled and said nothing.

After a few minutes she said,
"You're so fair! You must be afraid of the sun, right? I bet you avoid the sun all the time."
Me: "Um, not really, I want to be a bit tanned actually."
She: "Ah you liar! then why are you sitting here under the tree, instead of sunbathing there at the park!"
Me: "Because it's 39 degree today?"

And as I found out later from other friends, everybody's actually avoiding her because of her aggressiveness and how she makes fun of others.

The next day I went to work with a girl. It was also the first time that I met her. She also has this kind of aura about her.. this aggressiveness. But I said to myself, that I shouldn't be judgmental before I get to know this person.

At the end of the day, she and I were the only ones left, and there're still lots of work that needed to be done. But she said she's going home early because she's not in the mood to work that day. I said I wanted to stay behind and finish off the work. But the problem is that I didn't know how to operate the machines alone since I'm new. Then she said to me that I should go home because it's also useless if I stayed. The work was too much. So I went home with her.

The next day the boss called and scolded me for leaving work behind. And apparently this girl told the boss that she's the one that wanted to stay behind, and I was the one who forced her to go home. I was baffled.. When the boss asked me, I tried to cover up for her.. Never thought she could do such thing to me. Well, maybe I was too naive.. Anyway, apparently I'll lose my job since it's my word against hers. And I'm the new girl there.

In the same time I hosted a friend at my place. We had a history back then. I thought everything's fine now since he told me he has a new gf and how much he loves his gf. So I went to work, and when I got back from work, I found out he used my laptop, logging in into my facebook and email account, and checking on my private notes, photos and mails. He even checked on my ex bf's profile, although I'm not friends with him anymore on facebook. How creepy is that..

I found out about this accidentally. I was looking for a shopping website which I forgot in my browser's history and saw that someone checked on my accounts when I was supposed to be at work. For more than an hour! My tagged photos (I made em private), my hidden private notes, my current mails. Everything! So, it can't be an innocent mistake that he accidentally logged in or anything and he brought his own laptop as well. I felt so violated.. I hosted him and he did such things..

DECENCY, PEOPLE, QUESTION MARK.

"What's wrong with the world mama?
People living like aint got no mamas
I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama
Only attracted to the things that bring you trauma"

Now... forgive and forget. Easier said than done.. Am trying to forgive, still need some time.. Such a weird week indeed.

No comments: